The new, refurbished parish hall provides ideal facilities for exercise classes, parties, public consultations, talks, commercial sales or exhibitions, jumble and table top sales, children’s events and is perfect for wedding receptions. The hall can be divided into smaller rooms suitable for meetings if required, for example, bridge and whist groups, crafts and study classes (catering can be provided).
Tables and chairs are provided including comfortable meeting chairs. There is a piano, microphone and audio visual equipment. The kitchens are well equipped with fridges, dishwasher, ovens and hobs, microwaves, instant hot water, coffee maker, urns, hot cupboard and crockery and cutlery.
Bookings and availability
Features of the Westbourne Parish Hall
- Large hall 22m (72ft) x 7.5m (25ft) seating up to 120 people
- Divides into three smaller rooms with soundproof partitions
- Room 1 6.5m (21ft) x 7.5m
- Room 2 11m (36ft) x 7.5m
- Room 3 3.5m (11.5ft) x 7.5m
- One large kitchen with two ovens, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hot cupboard, instant hot water, 6 burner hob, washing up machine, twin sinks
- One small kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, twin sinks
- Good car parking
- Large and small tables, low height tables and chairs for children. Upholstered meeting room chairs
- Window seating
- Five WCs
- Wooden floor
- Soft surface garden/play area
Weddings and parties
The venue works well for wedding receptions and other celebration parties.
The whole hall can fit up to 90 people depending on the seating plan. Pictured left is an example of the hall laid out for a wedding reception. Folding chairs and tables can be provided as standard and hirers are able to provide their own.
The hall’s big windows provide a picturesque view over meadows.